Directed profit and loss, strategic marketing programs, customer relations and employee relations for $20 million in written insurance premiums in the greater Philadelphia tri-state area.Developed and executed telemarketing and direct mail campaigns, as well as industry specific trade show presentations.
- Increased new business prospects by 30%, using innovative marketing strategies.
- Improved closing ratio to 45% using specific goal setting, market underwriting and leadership with sales force.
- Enhanced customer retention and visibility, utilizing trade shows and trade organizations.
- Reduced professional liability exposure by implementing new standards and procedures.
- Attracted larger accounts up to $2 million in premiums through expertise in the real estate
- Grew agency revenue by buying other agencies and retaining key personnel.