Senior Insurance and Financial Executive with twenty years of experience directing management, sales and operations. Key areas of expertise include developing client relationships, improving profits and managing staff for maximum productivity. Innovative problem-solver with strong collaborative and communications skills. Adept in motivating and leading teams to achieve excellence.
- Certified Insurance Counselor
- Member, Greater Philadelphia Apartment Association
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member, New Jersey Apartment Association
2000 - Present
Directed profit and loss, strategic marketing programs, customer relations and employee relations for $20 million in written insurance premiums in the greater Philadelphia tri-state area.Developed and executed telemarketing and direct mail campaigns, as well as industry specific trade show presentations.
- Increased new business prospects by 30%, using innovative marketing strategies.
- Improved closing ratio to 45% using specific goal setting, market underwriting and leadership with sales force.
- Enhanced customer retention and visibility, utilizing trade shows and trade organizations.
- Reduced professional liability exposure by implementing new standards and procedures.
- Attracted larger accounts up to $2 million in premiums through expertise in the real estate
- Grew agency revenue by buying other agencies and retaining key personnel.
1993 - 2000
Designed and executed new sales and marketing strategies to achieve growth and increase profitability. Organized and lead weekly sales meetings.
- Implemented direct mail and telemarketing campaigns aimed at specific industries.
- Worked with insurance company underwriters to form strategic partnerships.
- Hired new Account Executives, producing $5 million in new revenues.
- Implemented new Windows based computer system, which streamlined operations by 20%.
1987 - 1993
Developed new clients, built and maintained prospects database, and increased client retention.
- Became first Producer to write a $1 million account.
- Used cold calling and customer referrals to increase book from $0 written premium to more
than $6 million in written premiums.
- Increased customer retention to average of 5 years.
- Wrote accounts ranging from $1,000 in premiums to $1 million in premiums.