Sales & Marketing Manager
Responsible for strategic planning, band management, channel development, marketing program development and execution, sales plan execution and support, product category budgeting and P&L, voice of customer preparation and analysis, product development and innovation plans, service support, cost reductions.
· Championed two product categories with P&L responsibility for combined sales revenues >$6.5MM, increasing market share 10% and combined sales revenue by $1MM in 2008, and locked in new business to increase another 15% in 2009.
· Initiated and directed the addition of four distribution channels, encompassing multiple accounts. Directed marketing plans and sales presentations at customer accounts, adding ten new accounts with combined sales revenues of $500K in 2008 and an increase of $1MM in 2009.
· Directed 2-phase marketing plan, including development/execution of marketing tools and sales training at customer accounts. Achieved 3 times phase 1 goal: 270 accounts versus goal of 100, first team to achieve (and exceed) category goal targets in the last 5 years. Identified sales force training needs and planned further development of sales/marketing tools to achieve incremental sales goals for phase 2.
· Developed and managed VOC in providing new product development direction for the completion of product line family, translating needs for the customer experience which allowed for more efficient execution of marketing programs.
· Initiated and directed recovery of key accounts lost due to issues occurring prior to 2007. Traveled to accounts to regain trust, present solutions and direction going forward. Recovered 90% of lost accounts (70 customers).
· Managed marketing efforts to gain OEM business with 3 of the top HVAC companies. Consulted OEM’s on consumer messaging and how it would integrate into current business, providing foundation for long-term success.