An International Oil Field Services company with a full portfolio of products and services delivered to international, national and private oil companies.
- Involvement in Tender process prior to contract award.
- Project management from inception to completion in a variety of international locations (Europe, Africa, etc.) for major client projects (BP, ExxonMobil, etc.)
- Producing Project Design Package in line with industry and third party authority requirements.
- Actively using and promoting company Service Delivery Procedures to ensure excellence in execution for all projects and the highest standard of service to clients.
- Developing strong working relationships with the client team based upon trust and effective communication.
- Coordinating company departments and third party contractors throughout planning and operational periods.
- Responsible for ensuring best value is obtained for the project including suppliers, use of internal and external resources.
- Progress reporting and reviews with the client team.
- Financial tracking and control of projects.
- Promoting Company Health, Safety and Environment Standards throughout the project.
- Responsible for ensuring project operations are conducted in a professional, safe and timely manner, mitigating and managing risk by both reducing the extent of exposure and the likelihood of occurrence.