English Department Regional Academic Supervisor
Etonkids International Education Group - International Montessori Kindergarten
- Managed Tianjin, Xi'An and Zhengzhou regions
- Provided national training, education and teaching practices seminars for teachers & parents
- Formal & informal academic observations of foreign and local teachers.
- Campus Audits & Monthly Campus Checks, Reports, Action Plans
- Professional Development - personalized as well as Professional Development training events, ongoing professional development plans, needs based training
- Monthly Academic Curriculum Meetings
- Curriculum Review and Analysis
- Recruitment & Hiring of new staff - full support of process from interview, visa process, on-boarding etc.
- Language testing of all staff
- Motivational Projects & Staff Engagement Initiatives
- One to one mentoring and support for all foreign staff
- Contributor to the KIDS magazine - education related articles for parents of students
- Head up ONLINE TRAINING PROJECT (aka TLC) for Etonkids staff - producing online training content from best teaching practices to developing resources for use in the classroom.
- Building bank of training resources for use nation wide
- Train the trainer - coaching trainers in how to be more effective in their roles
- Marketing support / R&D Support / HR Support / International Education Services Support