Senior Technical Product Manager
- Awarded a Counsyl Eigenvalue for produce more than you consume - an Eigenvalue is an award given to the top 2-4 employees each quarter. The award was given largely for my work driving a faster and more coherent product update lifecycle.
- Actively developing the company's circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) product strategy in conjunction with R&D, commercial and medical affairs
- Performed a market analysis of the various potential ctDNA applications using cancer incidence and published literature data to size the attractiveness and clinical impact of the type of products to build
- Project managed a team of 10+ computational biologists, molecular biologists and clinical personnel
- Managed research collaborations with top research institutions
- Acted as the predictive analytics lead for a root-cause analysis to better understand prolapsed demand in one of the company's core products. Analysis used modern day analytics techniques and software (i.e. Python data analysis stack) to provide key insights to the executive team on corrective actions.
- Mentoring technical product managers to ensure that the product launches they are working on are successful