Senior Technical Product Manager
- Awarded a Counsyl Eigenvalue - an award given to the top 2-4 employees each quarter - for produce more than you consume. The award was given largely for my work driving a faster and more coherent product update lifecycle.
- Developing the company's circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) product strategy in conjunction with R&D, commercial and medical affairs
- Performed a market analysis of the various potential ctDNA applications using cancer incidence and published literature data to size the attractiveness and clinical impact of the type of products to build
- Project managed a team of 10+ computational biologists, molecular biologists and clinical personnel throughout the technical development and preliminary research collaborations with academic institutions
- Acted as the predictive analytics lead for a root-cause analysis to better understand prolapsed demand in one of the company's key products. Analysis used modern day analytics techniques and software to provide key insights to the executive team on corrective actions and better systems to supervise product performance going forward.
- Mentoring technical product managers to ensure that the product launches they are working on are technically, as well as commercially, successful. This mentorship includes weekly check-ups on all active product launches with the technical product managers to share knowledge and provide input on some of the more tactical activities of their launches.
- Authored the company's oncology section of it's three-year strategic plan for 2017