Human Resources Manager
Responsible for all selection, training, and continuous improvement of employees at Bartow facility of the nation's largest manufacturer of wooden pallets. In addition, served as the safety and compliance manager for all production operations at Bartow facility.
- Implemented electronic record keeping accessible by all supervisors
- Reduced weekly hours required for payroll through streamlined processes and updated software.
- Improved annual workers compensation expense through a grass roots safety program.
- Introduced "Train the trainer " program to improve coaching skills for supervisors leading to improved employee engagement
- Reduced cost per hire by more than 20% through reducing turnover and streamlining on-board process.
- Co-chaired committee that introduced company-wide employee engagement measurement
- Began employee taught safety meetings to improve participation and enhance learning.