Old Navy- Widely-recognized family fashion retailer under the Gap Inc umbrella, who produces a clothing line targeted at all ages to promote individuality through a comfortable, yet fashion-forward style.
Acts as an assistant to the primary store management team by serving as a liaison between the store’s managers and the rest of the employees in the following manners:
• -Cash Handling
• -Balance drawers at open/close
• -Place change orders
• -Prepare the nightly deposit
• -Analyze hourly sales reads for sales, traffic, and email capture
• -Enroll customers in the brand credit card
• -Maintain superior customer service standards for myself and coworkers
• -Lead efforts in register training new employees
• -Peer Coach/Service Lead who observes and reports on new hires
• -Assists in the interviewing and hiring process
The position exists to maximize the efficiency of the store and its staff by diverting a portion of the managers’ responsibilities to deserving associates in an effort to have a more highly skilled staff and to drive both sales and customer-perceived value.