Vice President - Colocation Operations
Citadel Data Centers LLC
Manage, directs, implements, and coordinates the regional operations’ activities, strategies, and objectives to ensure the achievement of group’s goals. Focuses for short-term goals are on-time delivery, cost of sales. Focuses for long-term goals are the formulation, planning and implementation of strategies. Acts as advisor to executive team on issues that impact the business.
- Set up strategic partnerships with large REIT's to deliver >10MW of wholesale capacity to large enterprise clients.
- Facilitate the technical bridge between Colocation providers and Clients; translating client workload strategy into actionable data center requirements.
- Provide market / industry trends and insights to leadership team to help guide company direction.
- Partners with site Human Resources on employee development and succession planning initiatives
- Budget responsibility of approximately $8 to $10 million
- Implement standard Kanban practices for managing project workflows, and visualization of company priorities.
- Led the strategic engineering partnership between Citadel, HPE and NautilusDT for a 12 megawatt ($190M) High Performance Computing project in Brazil.
- Led the design and implementation team for migrating a 1 megawatt web content company from a legacy DXC facility into a new Digital Reality Trust data center.