Field service technician
Serve as customer service team member. Worked with team providing flexible packaging equipment on client sites in different countries. Provided on-site client training support and equipment configuration following different specification for different product. Executed QA testing on production line by respecting speed,accuracy and delivering project on time.
Technical skills developped:
- Electrical, instrumentation and mechanical installation
- Read and understand electrical drawing for analyzing and troubleshooting problems with instrumentation, electrical,mechanical and robotic systems.
- Installation and calibration of several Fanuc robotic arms
- Abilities to work independently and as team member
- Collaborate in the equipment design process with the engineering team
- Performing perfomance tests on R&D projects to observe accurancy and collect data for reports.
- Apply different analysis and problem solving skills to diagnose and repair a variety of equipment
- Resolve unusual, major and complex problems on customers’ equipment
- Do major and non-standard equipment installations at customers’ sites
- Provide over the phone technical support for customers
- Help customers find safe solutions to problems
- Promote preventive maintenance and training services to customers
- Prepare reports on the work performed
- Install equipment at customers’ locations according to safety norms and established corporate procedures