Agent of 2nd Level Support for Royal Dutch Shell Petroleum
Wincor Nixdorf International
2nd level of IT support for Shell gas stations located in Austria, Greece, Malaysia, South Africa, Switzerland and United Kingdom
Detailed list of main responsibilities:
- Resolving complex IT incidents assigned by the 1st level of support.
- Logging and updating all key information about the reported issue in the Incident Management Application - Oracle EBS system.
- Dialling into, and resolving issues of customers' computers via remote desktop and remote assistance functions of SCCM and SCOM toolsets.
- Technical network support: WAN and LAN, TCP/IP, modems, routers, firewalls, switches
- Support of JDA Red Prairie application for supply chain management,
- Management of certain databases using Microsoft SQL Server,
- Support of technicians and third parties' contractors during their attendance,
- Providing required support and trainings to the agents of the 1st level,