Administrative Secretary / Payroll
Bitchen Stichen Embroidery / Boydston Cons.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the completion of filings for the organization.
- Coordination of publication orders, including the processing of checks for payment, and preparing an acknowledgement for orders fulfilled.
- Processing check and credit card requests and file receipts accordingly.
- Processing incoming bills and outgoing checks.
- Provide assistance as needed with research for products and services and product development.
- Greet and direct office visitors, answer main office telephone system, respond to direct requests for information and/or forward messages to appropriate staff.
- Assist with review of administrative procedures and development of systems to assure compliance by all staff.
- Maintain inventory for office supplies and computer software.
- Assist with research and cost comparisons for vendors to maintain cost effectiveness and quality, including technology and computer support.
- Maintain master calendar of in-house meetings.
- General office duties such as typing, bookkeeping, flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies, faxing, etc.
- Maintain and update database as needed.
- Receive and distribute all incoming mailing and coordinates outgoing mail, including courier services, postage meter account, and interoffice mail distribution.
- Provide administrative support to staff for copying, faxing and large-scale mailings.
- Maintenance of library and classification and filing of new items.
- Responding to staff requests for administrative support as needed.
- Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- Must have some experience and skilled in the use of software programs such as MS Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, and Excel.