Director of the Graduate Certificate Programs in Educational Technology and Online Teaching & Learning / Outreach Specialist
Michigan State University, Master's in Arts in Educational Technology (MAET)
- Coordinate program staff, student recruitment, advising, program promotion and advertising, research and analysis of program impact, and outreach.
- Teach the Year 1 (CEP 810, 811, and 812) Hybrid Summer Cohort program on campus and online (2015-2017). These are the first 3 courses in the Graduate Certificate in Educational Technology program.
- Organize and run the MSU College of Education Technology Conference (2015-2016).
- Exhibit and present at MSU, regional, state, national, and international teaching conferences. Attend professional development opportunities on campus, online, and across the world.
- Plan and revise curriculum for graduate courses.
- Supervise and mentor adjunct faculty.
- Maintain social media presence for MAET.