Online Marketing Manager
Toys "R" Us
- Manage the eToys, Baby Universe and FAO affiliate programs. Increased activate affiliate rate by 20% during the first year and successfully executed strategies to revived programs after having gone through bankruptcies.
- Handled the technical implementation of the FAO affiliate program. Developed a high end affiliate strategy that maintained brand equity while meeting aggressive sales goals.
- Designed strategies’ for integrated campaigns, created detailed marketing plans that included affiliate search, email, display and onsite placements.
- Implemented new content landing pages to supplement campaigns and drove a 1.5 – 3 percentage point increase in conversion in the Baby Shower, Outdoor Fun, Family Travel and Green Parenting and Gift Center sections. Merchandised new sections created for marketing offering the guests custom product selection for each event.
- Oversaw sales and expense budgets and monthly reforecasting for eToys, Baby Universe and FAO. Adjusted budgets based on constantly evolving integrated marketing plans.
- Managed the $40 million dollar ToysRus and BabiesRUs affiliate programs during Q4 2009 and quickly made necessary changes to ramp up sales and affiliate engagement.
- Coordinate onsite promotions with third party payment partners, Bill Me later and Paypal, to drive incremental revenue.