Vice President - Loyalty Management
Direct the vision, strategy and design of OptumHealth's consumer loyalty and incentive solution. Lead the consumer marketing team in the design, development and implementation of consumer engagement plans for Fortune 500 companies’ health and wellness programs including, Best Buy, Boeing, Delta Airlines, Target, and United Healthcare.
- Designed and implemented the My Rewards consumer loyalty program to promote health plan offerings and create relationships with consumers to take accountability for their health.
- Developed new partner relationships and re-engineered price models to reduce program costs by 35% and increase revenue growth by 25%.
- Collaborate with client executive teams and internal product leaders in the business planning of products and services placement.
- Conduct competitive analysis and consumer usability studies to guide the direction for product strategy, design, and market placement.
- Partner with Consumer Analytics team to conduct primary and secondary research for personalized, targeted consumer campaigns with an anticipated 25% increase in program activation:
- Consumer focus groups and environmental audits to understand client's business culture
- Attitudinal predictive modeling to identify consumer segments based on their view towards managing their health
- Value opportunity predictive modeling to create marketing campaigns based on the anticipated cost savings for the client
- Lead a consumer marketing team responsible for the development and quality execution of client's engagement plans including:
- Onsite events across client locations
- Promotion of self-service, digital tools to support consumers in managing their health goals
- Development and execution of research-driven marketing campaigns based on the consumer's profile
- Responsible for a marketing budget totaling $5+ million.