Regional Sales Manager-Midwest and Southwest
Satellite Tracking of People LLC, Houston, Texas
Management and penetration of agencies in the Corrections and Supervision Sector of over fifteen states. Through marketing, lead generation and conference attendance, this position has grown STOP’s market share of GPS offender monitoring products and solutions by 50% in two years.
- Marketing: Initiate and coordinate development of marketing efforts and publications utilized company wide. Capture successes of marketing efforts through the sales coordinators weekly reports.
- Client Analysis & Program Development: Work to identify and understand program needs of customer in order to highlight the strengths of STOP’s software and product line. Facilitate and promote the utilization of Evidence Based Practices (EBP) in order for agencies to obtain additional monies for departmental budgets.
- Sales Management: Manage the complete sales cycle by identifying opportunities, presentations at industry conferences, training and monitoring product trials, contract negotiations and approvals, obtaining solicitations, and program implementation. Oversee internal sales support.
- Reporting: Quarterly sales forecasting, quarterly contracts to close projections, SMR Tracking (Sales Management Reporting), identify KPI's within campaigns, monthly team pipeline reporting, and team strategies to ensure sales goals.
- Contracts: Identify and assist in the preparation of RFP responses as well as RFI’s, and review and update any contractual language during negotiations.
First year sales goals exceeded by 20%, second year sales exceeded by 30%, and third year sales by %35.
Top RSM in 2013 with 27 contracts
First in sales for the RSM’s for 2014 with 245 units and 25 contracts.