Lead UX/UI Designer
Jan 2015 - Aug 2015
JSC Radiomonitoring Technologies
Worked on several top secret software products for military radio monitoring for desktop (Windows, Linux) and mobile platforms (Windows phone and Android).
- Redesign legacy UIs;
- Embed UX stage in products’ development workflow;
- Detect and analyze usability problems of current interfaces and find the ways of tackling them;
- Develop low-fidelity mockups and pixel-perfect designs;
- Work with guidelines: Material, Windows Modern Design, also create custom consistent and clear UIs;
- Prepare designs for UI developers;
- Track the progress of UI developers’ work checking for design compliance.
Aug 2014 - Nov 2014
Worked on web-based project called TeamCity.
- Identify and analyze issues in current interface;
- Uniform UI regarding guidelines of other company’s products;
- Create low-fidelity and pixel-perfect mockups;
- Prepare designs for UI developers and monitor process of it’s realization regarding design concepts.
Jan 2014 - Aug 2014
Here I was taking part in developing web-based news service and iOS application for delivering food using Xamarin Studio. My role was to improve usability of news service and design iOS application from scratch.
Aug 2013 - Jan 2014
My role was to develop realistic historical based 3d models of World War II naval ships and draw freehand textures for them for World of Warships video game. Work in Autodesk Maya and Photoshop.
Junior .NET Developer
2011 - 2013
Take part in development web-based applications/part-time work.