Aug 2001 - Feb 2006
Library and Information Science
University of Padjadjaran, Bandung.
Jan 2013 - Present
Sekolah Bogor Raya
- Develops the IB unit plan.
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of the individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
Jun 2006 - Jan 2013
- Managing the library management.
- Design the Information Literacy curriculum.
- Design the Information Literacy scope and sequence.
- Teaching the Information Literacy from the Nursery until grade 6 students.
- Design the Library Standard of Procedure.
Apr 2007 - Present
Advanced Communicator Gold and Advanced Leadership Silver award
Toastmasters International is non-profit organization developing public speaking and leadership skills through practice and feedback in local clubs since 1924. Our membership is more than 332,000 memberships. Members improve their speaking and leadership skills by attending one of the 15,400 clubs in 135 countries that make up our global network of meeting locations.
- Professional storyteller with Warung Cerita Community.
- Workshop facilitator of Sekolah Bogor Raya Mentor Exhibition Induction training.
- Workshop facilitator of How to Deliver an Impromptu Speech at Toastmaster Essential Club.
- Workshop facilitator of Read Aloud 101 at Sekolah Bogor Raya.