- [email protected]
A Process Engineer having +9 years total experience out of which 7 years in Oil & Gas sector in different engineering stages (Basic & Detailed Design-mainly Detailed Design) and in diverse plants (gas refinery, gas compressor station, gas condensate production unit, pump station,..) Specialties:
PFDs and P&IDs preparation, Process equipment/instruments sizing, rating and data sheet preparation, Pressure Safety Valve sizing, Equipment List, Battery Limit List preparation, Hydraulic Calculation and Line Sizing, Control Valve Calculation, Simulation with ASPEN, HYSYS, International standards such as API, NFPA, ASME, GPSA, TEMA, IP, ISO, CSA and client specifications (Total, Shell, ExxonMobil)
Hard working, detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work on project with multiple disciplines. I am interested in projects that improve productivity and product quality thus improving the profitability of the company and make a positive difference in people's lives.
Activities are included in three categories:
1. Bid Boland (II) Gas Treating Plant Project
2. Kish gas pipeline Project
3. Tenders Job description Bid Boland Gas Treating Plant II- PR3/3, (FEED, EPC Project for NIGC, National Iranian Gas Co.)
• Participation in FEED stage in Consortium of: Sazeh Co./Jahanpars Co./SNC Lavalin Co. and PROSERNATcooperation in team to provision and development of FEED documents
• Preparing detail design and technical documents such as; Completion of Process Flow Diagrams and heat & material balance Providing & completing the process datasheets related to the fixed & rotary equipments and also instrumentation Providing utility distribution diagrams Providing utility and chemical summary Hydraulic calculation of lines and Pumps and compressor. Sizing of vessels, drums. Providing DRAIN line distribution network diagram and to make relevant calculation.
• Participating in the HAZOP meetings as process engineer
• Providing technical data and exchanged information in coordination meetings with project leads and other related disciplines
• Technical evaluation of Vendor Documents from process point of view
• Cooperation and attendance in interior and exterior audit Kish Pipeline Project
• Preparing Basic design and technical documents such as: Providing process design criteria and design basis based on project standards Providing process simulation by PIPPHASE software Providing process simulation report Providing the process flow diagrams and heat & material balance
• Providing technical data and exchanged information in coordination meetings with project leads and other related disciplines In Tenders:
• Carried out technical task including but not limited to: Reviewing and evaluation of vendor bids document and negotiation prior to tender.
Chemical Engineering Food Industry