Jan 1998 - Jun 2008
Car Clinic Fresno, CA
Responsible for ensuring that the company store runs smoothly by creating a firm foundation that enables the delivery of core services to customers.
- Holding company employees accountable to standards of integrity, professionalism, reliability and competency.
- Managing store operations.
- Promoting a culture where diversity is valued.
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies
- Tackling all disciplinary issues with swift and suitable action.
- Ensuring that all departmental purchases are made within budget.
- Managing operational plans.
- Monitoring daily inventory levels.
- Monitoring staffing levels and ensuring that there are enough people around to cover busy or peak periods.
- Directing staff to perform daily work duties.
- Handling issues that have been escalated from the ground up and which need resolving.
- Training new employees in accordance with company standards.
- Ensuring adherence to all departmental and company guidelines, policies and procedures.