Environmental Marketing Specialist
Berkman Systems, Inc.
- Responsible for the acquisition and handling of environmental monitoring projects such as Source Emission and Ambient Air Quality Monitoring, Noise Level Monitoring, Workplace Environment Monitoring, and Water Quality Monitoring.
- Conducts on-site assessments and technical presentations to clients regarding environmental management in order to assist them in preparing their compliance requirements to DOLE-OSHS & EMB-DENR.
- Develops marketing strategies by keeping abreast of the market trend and by being well-informed of the DENR and DOLE requirements, and the existing environmental laws and regulations.
- Attends professional conventions/exhibits, technical forums/seminars, and supplier’s meetings to represent the company in matters ofenvironmental marketing and consulting.
- Prepares technical and financial proposals, handles corporate biddings, and prepares accreditation documents for the clients.
- Acts as an overall project coordinator and liaise between respective departments to ensure deliverables are aligned with the goals and objectives of the client and to properly address client requests as well as complaints;
- Identifies problems and works with the team responsible for the resolving the issues to a successful completion of the overall project.
- Provides timely project status updates to the Business Development Manager