Associate - Operations Manager
Goldman Sachs, Inc
Handling a team and ensuring that they are motivated monitored and measured in line with company targets and performance standards. Responsible for making sure that any gaps in performance or quality are quickly identified and addressed. Producing accurate reports on team performance for global senior managers.
- Provided oversight for IT operations with over 15 technical agents, global support desk, service calls and escalated problem resolution.
- Strengthened the IT infrastructure through implementing new technologies and identifying potential issues.
- Responsible for the recruitment and technical training of new staff and identifying KPIs.
- Maintained documentation of changes regarding users and functions via internal knowledge base.
- Recommended and implemented technological improvements and efficiencies.
- Streamlined agent workflow and processes which resulted in 99% lower average handling time (AHT)
- Oversee all systems installation, server reboots, Citrix updates, Microsoft Outlook vfiler maintenance with the goal of 100% uptime for the firm.
- Trained and coached all IT staff members, developing teams and leaders to ensure that business value is maximized and IT goals are achieved.
- Involved in ensuring that stakeholders in the firm are properly notified with new updates and implementation of local IT infrastructure, data centers, network systems and servers.
- Led the initiative with coordinating with regional Asia-Pacific technology personnel to attend the monthly business continuity planning (BCP) ensuring risk is minimized in operations.
- Successfully led the Goldman Sachs Internship Program for 3 years as the main project coordinator liaising with internal human resources for logistics, Windows account creation and technical training.