Strategy Planning & Leadership ▪ Logistics & Distribution ▪ Materiel ▪ Offshore
Process Mapping & Improvements ▪ Contract Management ▪ Information Systems
Merger & Acquisition Integration ▪ Turnarounds ▪ Fortune 500 Companies
High Growth Environments ▪ International Multi-Site Operations
Seasoned executive recognized for building high performance manufacturing and distribution businesses, and warehousing, sales, and purchasing teams that exceed the organization's deliverables. Six Sigma Green Belt experience with focus on measurement, fact-based decision making, process definition and continuous improvement, lean methods, and clearly defined objectives. Hold a Master of Business Administration degree, Pepperdine University.
Executive Performance Overview
- TRIUMPH AEROSTRUCTURES-P&L for a major airframe assembly line.
- SARGENT FLETCHER-Operated in a multi-national corporate structure; coordinated the Supply Chain logistics and strategic sourcing within North America (32 Operational Sites), U.K., Continental Europe, South Africa and Australia.
- ANIXTER-Division achieved impressive net earnings growth 2003-2005 with earning before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) growing 61%. New supply chain network and logistics redesign resulted in decreased freight costs by 40%, increasing inventory turns by 40%, freeing up cash to support operations and growth of roughly 50%.
- ASI-Standardized processes across warehouse operations and collapsed Quality systems for ISO certification across three (3) independent sales and warehousing operations. Sales grew $8.5 million (15%).
- FAIRCHILD-Lead project that restructured North American sales function from manufacturing plant-site based sales groups to regional sales offices, and restructured sales systems reporting to support a multiple site environment that grew sales from $140 million to $180 million (28%).