University of Birmingham
- Further demonstrated exceptional data acquisition and analytical skills with a proven ability to achieve and publish results.
- Developed exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Successfully published in the scientific literature.
- Accepted for oral presentation at international conferences and successfully pitched our research to potential industrial partners.
- Assisted supervised students in composing written work, offering advice on style and general SPAG.
- Further improved my project and time management skills.
- Designed and qualitatively assessed a group research project.
- Managed several projects (both my own and supervised students) concurrently.
- Active member of my research group, demonstrating outstanding team working skills.
- Collaborated with colleagues on characterisation experiments, seamlessly transferring data and analytical expertise via Dropbox.
- Supervised multiple individual research projects, acting as first point of contact for the project assessor and responsible for reporting on progress.
- Supervised and qualitatively assessed small group research projects, ensuring adherence to strict deadlines.
- Actively engaged in professional networking, developing a strong online presence for both myself and my research group
Reason for Leaving: Insufficient room for upward movement, seeking a career change.