During my life I have always found that my objectives and goals are fixed however, my route is constantly adapting to whatever directional shunts I may receive on the way.
Being flexible to achieve the right outcome, whatever it may be, is one of the most important aspects of being successful for me and one I find brings success for both parties.
Important professional ideals to for me would include:-
- Confidence - based on knowledge and understanding
- Enthusiasm - which sells itself and combined with confidence is a winning partnership
- Preparation - physically and mentally
- Evaluation - comprised of questions I consistently ask myself:-
- Did I do enough towards my objective or goal as it needed?
- What were the good points about today?
- What were the bad points about today?
- What do i need to do to make sure I'm more effective tomorrow?
For the future I have one distinct ambition, to bring out the best in people through negotiating successes where both sides are winners. Where there is a loser there is bitterness which benefits nobody.