Experienced web/mobile developer and project manager using all current and emerging technologies. In-house and freelance development for successful start-up companies and established businesses. Excel at telecommuting, team and project managing.
- 10+ years of IT experience in Software and Web application development
- Solid experience with scripting and UNIX/Linux OS
- Experienced in web based startup environments
- Experienced in developing Content Management Systems
- Experienced in frameworks such as CakePHP and Zend Framework
- Certified Zend Engineer
- Hands on experience in analyzing, designing, developing, testing, and implementing software applications
- Strong SQL writing skills and database design experience
- Experienced in implementing complex applications based on Client-Server architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Data Modeling, ETL and Business Analysis
- Built and configured technologies based on requirements provided by business partners while following the best practices
- Expert at promoting user adoption by preparing training documentation and conducting training sessions for business users
- Excellent analytical, time management, and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Dedicated team player
Frameworks: CakePHP, Zend Framework, YUI, Prototype JS, jQuery, Mootools, Titanium, Facebook, Google Maps
Environments: LAMP, Linux, UNIX, Apache, Lighttpd, Nginx, Mac OSX, iOS, Android
Web Design: Web 2.0, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, GIMP
Software: Eclipse, PDT, Aptana Studio, Zend Studio, SVN, CVS, vi, Bugzilla, Mantis, MS Office, XCode
LAMP / Systems Admin
iOS / Objective C
Android / JAVA
SQL / MySQL
Oct 2005 - Present
Senior Web/Mobile Developer
Development of mobile solutions (WAP2, iOS, Android), often in combination with or part of desktop based sites.
Social networking solutions and integration (Facebook, Google services, Yahoo services).
Extensive use of CakePHP, Zend Framework, Object Oriented Programming, MVC coding.