Marketo Campaign Manager | Seattle, WA
• Responsible for managing communications between marketers, technical teams and clients (Microsoft, Marketo, HackerAgency, Drumroll engagement agency).
• In charge of managing and executing global B2B email, telemarketing and direct mail campaigns.
• Managed 40+ campaigns within 30 Global markets: AR, AT, AU, BR, CA-EN, CA-FR, CH-DE, CH-FR, CL, CO, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, ID, IE, IN, IT, MX, MY, NL, NO, NZ, PE, PH, SE, SG, TH, UK, US, VE and VN Markets
• Aid in campaign creation and strategy targeting online advertisers for Microsoft Bing Ads.
• Responsible for defining, creating, troubleshooting and analyzing campaign reports to measure key takeaways.
• Supporting Search Engine Marketing (SEM) adoption of Bing Ads products and programs: Pending State, Nurture, Win-back, Keyword Planner, SEM Toolkit, Custom Tips, Gated Content, Webcasts.
◦ Provided in depth customer segmentation (Smart Lists), personalization (My Tokens), lead database content market (Segmentation), and Coupon Assignment (Smart Campaigns) to support marketing campaigns.
◦ Created 8 Global market Engagement Programs with moving customer records between 14 touches.
◦ Set up marketing funnels, segment data, create lead scoring, set up analytic reports.
◦ Managed and trained the on-boarding of 8 employees (Campaign and Content Marketing Managers).
◦ Created internal and client facing documentation templates for using Marketo as a tool for campaigns.
◦ Launched successful live webinar campaigns syncing ON24 and Marketo averaging 30 attendees.
◦ Managed global coupon database for Bing Ads Demand Center with Marketo Webhook calls.
◦ Managed a database with 4 million customer records.