Marketing Automation Specialist - Marketo Lead and Data Management
MCG Health | Seattle, WA
• Marketo Automation Administrator. Managed monthly internal and external marketing calendar, built Marketo forms, landing pages, emails, managed webinar and whitepaper custom redirect links, segmentation and snippets, uploaded trade-show event lists: booth visitors, event attendees.
• Designed and created monthly banner ads in PhotoShop for healthcare newsletters and online publications as well as monthly event invitation postcards in Adobe Illustrator.
• In charge of managing and executing national B2B email campaigns for Payers, Providers and Workers' Compensation webinars covering medical care guideline topics and health care conferences.
• Supported and continuously improved customization of the marketing automation platform including business rules, scoring, multi-touch nurture, profiling, segmentation, workflows and reporting.
• Created functional campaigns at the direction of internal clients within marketing automation and managed the projects in Wrike to meet key deliverable timelines.
• Delivered all campaigns with a focus on scalable and repeatable operational processes to improve the efficiency of demand generating programs using templates and program management skills.
• Understood the data structures with Salesforce.com for data integration while working with Salesforce administrators to coordinate integration with CRM; worked with marketing platforms to troubleshoot issues and provided team support.
• Managed email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
• Maintained awareness of Marketo release and patch schedules, aligned them with internal release schedules, and provided guidance on utilization of new campaign features where applicable.
• Built testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for continuous optimization of engagement and conversion rates.
• Ensured adaptive learning from past campaigns to guide future marketing campaigns.
◦ Contributed to improvement of yearly client forum attendee registrations by 14% YOY.
◦ Improved CTR on emails by 5%.
◦ Averaged 4 email deployments weekly.
◦ Created monthly white paper downloads subscription reports for content team.
◦ Provided superior customer service for internal and external sales representatives and account managers.