Technical Documentation Writer
Dynatech Turbine Services, Inc.
* Developed, wrote and edited material for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instruction books, catalogs and related publications.
*Created material concerned with work methods, procedures, installation, operation and maintenance
* Wrote, designed and produced instructions manuals, Standard Operational Procedure Manuals,
Employee Manuals and Repair Station Manuals.
�* Observed production, developmental and experimental activities in order to determine operating
* Read journals, reports and other material to become familiar with product technologies and new
�* Reviewed manufacturer and trade catalogs, drawings and other data relative to operation,
maintenance and service of equipment.
* Studied blueprints, sketches, drawings, parts lists, specifications, mock ups and product samples.
�* Integrated and delineated technology, operating procedure, production sequence and detail.
�* Organized material and completed writing assignment according to set standards regarding
order,clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
�* Successfully handled the continuation of Repair Station License and EASA Certificate.
* Reviewed published materials and recommended revisions in scope, format, content and methods of
reproduction and binding.
* Structured and maintained a document library.�* Maintained records, files of work and revisions.
*Spearheaded the online database efforts.
* Selected and modified photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams and charts to illustrate material.
* Created the laying out of material for publication.�* Arranged for typing, duplication and distribution of material.
�* Restructured and improved Work Instructions packages.* Edited and made changes to material prepared by engineers.
* Responded to written and telephone requests from regulatory agencies such as the FAA and San
Antonio Water Systems.