Head Cash Management (Commercial Division)
Barclays Bank Uganda
My responsibilities included:-
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the team to achieve optimal Performance
- Driving the delivery of transactional product revenue
- Working with the Corporate and Business Banking sales teams to understand & segment customer needs, identify the most valuable customers and create customised propositions.
- Pricing deals appropriately in order to ensure attractiveness of the deal to the client, the return is commensurate with the risk and the bank’s profit is maximized
- Responsible for facilitating the development, delivery and management of cash management products and services to a demanding portfolio of corporate customers including multi-nationals, large corporates, GDOs & business banking customers
- Responsible for setting team objectives, including revenue targets, (in conjunction with Commercial Director). Also to facilitate support, offer guidance, advice and training to Product/Sales managers within the team.
- To facilitate constant product innovation to enable Barclays to become a leading Cash Management bank.
- Responsible for ensuring the cash management teams work closely with relationship management teams to ensure relationship plans are met and all cross-selling and sales targets are met
- Embed a pipeline sales tool to monitor sales performance