Customer Services Representative
Court Collection Specialist
- Updated defendant accounts and information on a daily basis.
- Managed incoming and outgoing calls for busy office.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Promptly responded to general inquiries from members, staff, and clients via mail, e-mail and fax.
- Responsible for taking customer payments in a timely manner and guaranteeing high level of customer service.
- Interpreted and relayed legal information in a clear format for clients.
- Composed and typed routine letters of correspondence.