App and Game Development Consultant / Owner
Founded rayBLAST in 2007, as an independent game development studio that focused on Nintendo DS and Wii projects. Pivoted the company to accommodate the ever-changing landscape of gaming: mobile technologies, emerging pay schemes, AR/VR.
- Employment of modern game design for rule development, designer vs. player story, incentivizing risk/reward with balanced results, item collection and markets, etc.
- Acting Creative Director and Lead Technologist for all released titles and consulting work.
- Implementation of AR/VR technologies supporting complex systems for simulation
- Research and develop ways to use improved VR technologies in Serious Games for training, and educational application
- Remain up-to-date with the latest trends in edge technologies such as AR/VR applied within modern game design
- Study trends and implementation of new web app technologies such as Angular and React
- Specialization in technologies such as Unity 3D Engine and HTC Vive
- Built relationships with strategic partners such as HTC, Steam, Nintendo, and Apple
- Constantly research the impact of new pay schemes, marketing efforts, and discovery within the mobile game space as it pertains to iOS, Android, and console platforms
- Cultivate imaginative/creative thinking for problem-solving