Coast Guard Exchange
- Welcome customers, maintain product knowledge and help with the selection of merchandise.
- React to all concerns of customers quickly with a sense of importance.
- Sell merchandise, and provide outstanding customer service, which may require demonstration and/or explanation of technical features of items sold.
- Take periodic stock counts and participate in taking inventories.
- Replenish stock and maintain merchandise in a neat and presentable condition.
- Advise supervisor/department head of customer requests.
- May perform price changes for various departments, either markdowns or mark ups, and the setting of company promotions.
- At the end of shift, turns in sales records, money, customer checks or charge slip and accounts for all monies and items sold.
- Ensures that proper stock level is maintained; secures stock at close of business.