Sava Senior Care
- Provides technical and application support for all company software applications
• Supports end-users in the use of computer applications and execution of related business processes.
• Escalates inquiries and issues to appropriate team members or Supervisor when issues arise that are outside scope of responsibility.
• Collects information and creates trouble tickets for application-related and business process-related issues and improvement requests.
• Acknowledges and responds to callers in a courteous and professional manner. Follows established procedures in handling calls and responding to requests. Completes inquiry-related documentation, as required.
• Receives and responds to inquiries from facility and all corporate employees using the telephone and automated voice mail system and may handle written inquiries received through electronic mail.
• Works with end-users to maximize the use and benefit of computer-based applications. Encourages and enforces the standard use of applications and business processes.
• Develops application support aids such as Frequently Asked Questions, user’s guides and quick reference guides to improve end-user’s efficiency and effectiveness in the use of computer applications and business processes.
• Performs other duties as assigned.