Director of Global Communications
• Directed global communications, press relations, financial reporting, external affairs, and entrepreneur programs for world’s largest technology investment organization.
• Drove global press coverage, increasing stories to 2,800 in 2010 from 1,050 in 2009. This represents an average of 199 per announcement in 2010 vs. 87 in 2009.
• Started CEO Summit sponsorship program with $480K revenue in 2008, $800K 2009, and $1.075 million in 2010 – exceeding total event costs.
• Led launch of Intel Capital cleantech program worldwide with first cleantech investments in California, Germany, and China.
• Initiated new Intel Capital branding strategy including new logo and web site re-launch.
• Established external affairs strategy to partner with key entrepreneur associations.
• Founded Intel Global Challenge at UC Berkeley to encourage entrepreneurship, make a positive social impact, and enhance brand reputation.
• Created higher education entrepreneur curriculum program with Intel Foundation.