Location: Beijing, People's Republic of China
Brief description: Five star hotel, part of Marriott International, 827 rooms,
fine function facilities (1 ballroom, 12 meeting rooms), 6 food and beverage
outlets. First international five star hotel in Mainland China. Seventh largest
Marriott property in Asia Pacific region.
Front Office Manager in charge of Front Office, Health Club & Beauty Salon
- Managing a team of 101 associates and leaders.
- Complete in charge of the Front Office and its sections: Front Desk, Group Office, Guest Service Center, Elite Lounge, Concierge, Bell & Door Service, Business Center
- Complete in charge of the Health Club and its sections: Sheraton Fitness, Swimming Pool, Whirl Pools, Steam Room, Sauna Room, Tennis Courts
- Contributing to the profitability of the Hotel by ensuring effective cost controls within the Front Office, Health Club & Beauty Salon operation and by promoting Hotel services to guests.
- Maintaining consistent standards of service and ensuring guest satisfaction while creating a work environment that supports organizational values.
- In charge of the Hiring process. Ensuring that employees are selected, trained, evaluated, and rewarded in compliance with existing employee management systems.
Additional roles: guestVoice Property Champion | StarGuest Response
Champion | Marriott North China Rooms Cluster Committee Champion