Mid-Atlantic Sales Manager
* Research, initiate, and build new sales and account growth throughout the Mid-Atlantic territory. Developed complete market-entry and growth strategies, focusing on negotiating prime contracts and sales alliances. Currently negotiating $5MM in contracts with prime contacts, such as the State of Maryland.
* Design and implement document solutions — specifically content management, conversion, professional services, and hardware — to clients primarily within the Virginia, Maryland, and District of Columbia areas. Focus on commercial client accounts, as well as, government entities and contractors.
* Established and nurtured relationships with key business solutions partners, including Oracle, Canon, Unisys, Hyland, Kodak, Bell & Howell, and Kofax. Provide collaborative solutions to clients, customizing services to fit each client’s short- and long-term needs.
* Monitor and control departmental P&L and budgeting indices, tracking costs associated with project management, corporate communications, field visits, and other overhead expenditures. Currently laying the groundwork to incorporate a team of sales/account management talent to expand territorial growth.
* Introduce enterprise-wide systems, heading the complete sales process lifecycle — starting with initial contact and scheduling of appointments. Address requests for information from prospects/clients and present in-depth presentations to executive-level decisionmakers and department heads.
* Utilize Unisys solutions for financial and banking departments, incorporating Check 21 (check processing) functionality using scanners and verification systems.