Mar 2015 - Aug 2015
Chick fil a
- Monitoring the open dining sections of the restaurant for empty and cleaned tables.
- monitoring the an greeting guest as they are sitting an awaiting on their food.
- ensuring that the needs of the guests are met while they are waiting.
- Moving tables together to accommodate large parties
Mar 2014 - Mar 2015
- Answered and quickly redirected
- Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for board meetings, committee meetings and staff events.
- Created detailed expense reports and requests for capital expenditures.
- Ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget.
- Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements, including booking airfare, hotel and transportation.
- Managed office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Opened and properly distributed incoming mail.
- Greeted numerous visitors, including VIPs, vendors and interview candidates.
- Helped distribute employee notices and mail around the office.
- Maintained a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas.
- Assisted with event planning, including associated travel and logistical arrangements.
- Screened all visitors and directed them to the correct employee or office.
- Obtained signatures for financial documents and internal and external invoices.
- Coordinated, scheduled and arranged meeting and travel calendars, including business and social events.
Jul 2014 - Mar 2015
- Greeting guest with directing them to the right area
- Cleaning the front while maintaining an clean an orderly area that was assigned.
- Answering phone call's directing the calls to the right extension.
- Organizing products as they are put on the sales floor,making sure the prices are correct and organized order.
- Signing off on documents
- Verifying money
- Cashing out draws.
Jun 2012 - Feb 2013
Over Night Crew Member
- I was hired for Over Night Crew Member.
- I was to clean sections that they would have me to do on an timely manner.
- I was to fill in for stokers an build modules.
- There was time i would have to change prices an Move products around.
Jun 2011 - Jan 2012
Toy's R Us
- — Cashier This was an seasonal position for cashier.
- I was an team member as well and maintenance.
- There was always customers that came to me an asking about products. I was called the go to person for new prooducts or getting them products from an new store.
Sep 2008 - Jan 2009
- Providing prompt and friendly service to customers
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Following procedures to prepare food products for customers
- Maintaining the highest level of product quality and cleanliness
- Making sure that the interior exterior of restaurant, equipment, and utensils are in a neat an orderly fashion as well as clean.
Jun 2011 - Jan 2012
Estrella Communtiy College