Workspace Collaboration Specialist
• Customer-facing technical sales professional who provides high level solution guidance to clients. Provides an architectural perspective across the product portfolio and leverages technical specialization for large opportunities. Acts in a consultative fashion and is seen as expert in the field by the account team, recommending and developing appropriate customer solution offerings.
• Focus is Cisco Collaboration's SaaS Cloud offerings, including Collaboration, Conferencing (WebEx), and Enterprise IM.
• Awarded Cisco's Collaboration SE of the Quarter, in Q4FY11
• Named a Cisco FY11 Achiever, Cisco’s group of top performers for the past fiscal year, for achieving 192.11% of quota.
• Named a Cisco FY12 Achiever
• All clients served exist in the F1000 / Enterprise space, with examples being PwC, NCR, Coke, TIAA-Cref, Quintiles, Assurant Health, etc.
• For FY12 named to an exclusive SaaS 'Ranger' team, charged with evangelizing Cisco cloud software offerings across US, Canada, and Latin America.
• Led of Android sub-group, for Cisco's Applications and Clients SIG -- a group aligning Field Sales with Product Team development.