- System engineering, project and program management, solution architecture, integration, QA, deployment, operation and support for mission critical systems.
- Cellular and fixed operation environment: Communication networks, VAS and Telecom applications, OSS, BSS, handsets and CPE's.
- Telecommunications protocols: #7 (MTP, SCCP, TCAP, MAP, INAP, CAMEL, ISUP, PRI), SIP/RTP, DIAMETER (Policy and Charging Control) and GSM/UMTS/LTE /IMS systems.
- Product innovation, Development and Product management for Telecom Networks and Value Added Services: Intelligent Networks including prepaid, SIP Application Server, Messaging (SMS and Voice/Video Mail, USSD), Multimedia and Content (MMS, Customized RBT, IVR's), Location Based Services and Roaming platforms.
- Requirement specifications (RFP, MRD, PRD), overview documents, white papers.
- Presale and Tenders management.
Product Innovation, Product management, Presale, Solution Architecture, System Engineering
Dec 2010 - Present
MVNO Strategic Consultant
C&G Logistics Solutions
Opportunity assessment, negotiation with MNO, program management, systems and operations set-up assistance and business development.
Dec 2001 - Mar 2010
Service Layer Department Manager
- Led VAS department through creating new service portfolio, extending customer base and improving
service across Intelligent Network Services including Prepaid, Short and Multi Media Messaging, Voice and
Video Mail, Converged VoIP applications, USSD, Location Based, Roaming and Content services.- Execution of numerous complex multivendor projects related to development, integration and roll out of
Value Added Services and enablers across Cellular and Fixed networks: Service Layer adaptation for
UMTS and NGN, Converged Charging System implementation and integration with Siebel CRM, IN swap,
preparation for MVNO entrance, systems upgrades and replacements.- Product management from vision/strategy to practical implementation - from product concept, through
product design to product development and deployment with respect to Networks, Enablers, Application
servers, IT systems (CRM, Billing, Provisioning), user interfaces (WAP/WEB portals, SMS, IVR, USSD),
handsets and CPE's: world first IN based Customized Ringback Tone Service (Funtone) development and
deployment, world first converged Pick-up service development and deployment, IN based Optimal
Voicemail Deposit, ICA and HRR, Customized Ringback Tone Service for Fixed network, USSD gateway
etc.- Counterpart for content and marketing personal at product design/development process.- Setup up of Advanced Services Creation Environment (SCE) for Intelligent Network Services and SIP
Application Server.- Technology leadership, solution architecture, service assurance, optimization, capacity and performance
planning, support.- Leading telecom vendor's management (ALU, Ericsson, NSN, Comverse, Acision, Nortel, etc.), joint
venture programs and complex contracts negotiation.- RFP's (IN, Converged Prepaid, UMTS, SMSC, VMS, Active and Passive Positioning Systems, Billing,
Provisioning, NGN)and budget preparation and administration.
Jan 1999 - Dec 2001
NGN and VAS Presale Manager
Alcatel Telecom Israel Ltd
- Led voice part of NGN (Softswitch,Media gateways ) and VAS (IN, UM) tenders. Solution architect and bid
manager for Tevel Telecom tender with respect to complete network (Softswitch, Media gateways, CPE's,
STP, IN, UM, Billing, Provisioning, Fraud Detection system). Member of international tendering team for
global presale.- Multinational cross Telecom matrix program management.- Customer opportunities management at all presale technical stages.- Advice to the sales force and to the customer on the best technical solution.- Development and maintain of close relations with the customer.- Prepare and deliver presentations, demos and POC's to prospects, partners and customers.- Establishment of partnership relations with complementary product vendors (OEM).- Acquire a detailed technical and functional knowledge of competitor products.- Project scope and deliveries definition.- RF'x handling.
May 1991 - Dec 1998
Area Group Leader
Tadiran Telecom Public Switching Ltd
- Led network signaling software integration group.- Complex multidiscipline multivendor telecom project management
for domestic and international markets:Class service development
and deployment for Bezeq network, First Israeli Intelligent Network
deployment - Calling Card Service (BezeqCard), National and
international ISUP stack development for Bezeq network etc.- RT software design, development, integration, testing and
implementation for switches, Telecom protocols and Intelligent
Network.- Customer support globally