President and Owner
Above the Crowd Business Development Group
Founded this financial services consulting and coaching firm in response to a need for hands-on program development of investment services programs in the credit union industry. Focus on start-up of new programs and strategic development of existing programs leading to revenue growth. In addition, I provide coaching programs for financial institution practitioners where these business owners and managers learn how to profitably run their businesses like a CEO versus a tactician. This is accomplished through individual consultation as well as through group coaching.
- Responsible for developing business plans for de novo and existing investment and insurance programs.
- Created coaching programs for financial advisors and other financial practitioners and managers teaching them to run their businesses more strategically and thereby more profitably. Hold them accountable for implementation.
- Created and introduced several new communication tools, including an e-newsletter, a daily blog and tele-seminar.
- Developed credit union whitepapers on topics covering the successful integration of investment programs.
- Serve on the Supervisory Committee for USE Credit Union in San Diego, CA.