Innovative, creative Senior Benefits Analyst with extensive experience in employee benefits administration.Led process and benefit program improvements that increased firm revenues. Researched and analyzed benchmark data on plan design, cost and types of benefits.Managed benefit projects on time and within budget.Directed new plan documentation andqualified plan implementations. Successfully managed group benefit operations including health & welfare, defined contribution and defined benefits.
2007 - 2009
Implementation Project Manager
Executed over 50 plan conversions resulting in millions of client assets under management.
Coordinated prototype exceptions facilitating flexible solutions and increased satisfaction.
Achieved perfect surveys from clients regarding project execution resulting in increased sales.
Obtained business goal of on-time implementations enlarging scalability for marketing product.
Trained associates contributing to expanded capacity for additional conversion projects.
2002 - 2006
Client and Customer Services Manager
Administered benefit operation including reporting on 18 million dollar annual services.
Executed people management responsibilities which increased business unit performance.
Ensured benefits issue resolution resulting in satisfied clients and plan participants.
Created and implemented security requirements policy utilized in all participant classifications.
Researched key performance indicators giving internal managers valuable and reliable data.
Produced survey results recognized firm wide, which led to multi-million dollar renewal.
2000 - 2002
- Service operations for online health care content and tools for contracted clients.
- Business development and marketing to current book of business.
- Web traffic analysis and reporting.
- Revenue forecast projections and invoicing.
1998 - 2000
- Health and dental plan asessment and reporting.
- Account Executive relationship management.
- Annual enrollment strategic planning and execution.
- Vendor regulatory compliance and participant service advocacy.
1996 - 1998
Provider Relations Professional
- Provider credentialiing and recruiting.
- Special project work including HMO network analysis and NCQA approval.
- Payment adjudication for provider offices.