- Sportswriter/Copy Editor, The Cape Cod Times (September '99-May '01)
- Freelance: Feature Writer for Local Section, Bucks County Courier Times, Philadelphia, PA (April '02-August '02); Sportswriter, The Daily Messenger, Canandaigua, NY (February '05-January '07)
- Sports Intern, R-News, Summer '98
- Computer Skills -- Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Quark Express, Photoshop
2007 - 2009
Director of Business Development
- Cultivated multiple partnerships from prospect to agreement, each generating six and seven-figure revenues while working with implementation, product and legal teams.
- Maintained positive relationships with 25-plus partners in account management role.
- Generated monthly spreadsheet reports of revenue for VP of Sales and Director of Finance.
- Facilitated internal relationships with top sales executives and product/legal departments.
- Researched and analyzed market trends and developed leads while performing tasks for top sales executives in sales support role.
2005 - 2007
Business/Channel Account Manager
- Independently cultivated channel partners and direct clients to drive revenue and grow pipeline.
- Presented company products to prospects in thorough and articulate online demonstrations.
- Wrote and presented appropriate marketing materials to prospective clients in focused emails.
- Managed an ever-growing partner and customer base in assigned territory.
2004 - 2005
Senior Systems Analyst (QA)
- Implemented correct grammar and structure to "Help" section of original software.
- Responsible for relaying customer reaction to company through verbal and written comments.
- Computer-based analyst in charge of quality control of products before placement in the field.
- Specific project involved high definition scanner capable of black/white and color printing.
- Filed errors in a complex database for engineers in a company that remains a leader in its field.
2003 - 2004
Director of Sports Content
Going Platinum, Inc.
- Responsible for overall production of sports channel including hiring staff.
- Wrote columns for members' area and designed layout for section.
- Negotiated contracts with content providers.
- Helped with re-write of site including marketing/technical contact.
2001 - 2003
- Copy edited original/wire copy for the online version of the oldest sports magazine in America.
- Managed content for instant publication on various Web site pages focusing on the "Big Six."
- Wrote top story blurbs for front pages of sport sections.
- Wrote previews for Division I college football matchups.
Sep 1995 - May 1999
St. Bonaventure University