Executive Assistant, Marketing & Global Sales
Provide administrative support to the VP of Worldwide Sales and the Directors of Marketing and Global Operations, managing schedules/calendars and overseeing event logistics. Field internal and external inquiries and drive satisfactory issue resolution. Report payroll information for 31 marketing and logistics staff.
- Maintain accurate database of all dealers and distributors to streamline communications.
- Manage travel and meeting arrangements including sourcing vendors for catering, booking hotel and transportation accommodations and procuring visas for foreign travel. Execute itinerary changes.
- Process and code expense reports and obtain authorization for payment of 20+ invoices weekly.
- Support Regional Sales Managers with ad hoc projects, including purchasing marketing merchandise for distribution to prospective clients/leads.
- Secure necessary signatures on Dealmaster discount forms to facilitate deal closure.
- Procure show badges and prepare visa invitation letters for global distributors in preparation for the annual NAMM Show.