Senior Product Marketing Manager
Created domestic and international marketing programs for direct and channel partner sales and marketing teams; managed outbound marketing for new product launches on worldwide basis, including messaging and launch planning. Extensive consumer and business experience across multiple industries and platforms. Established go-to-market business strategies for six Palm phones across three mobile operators/carriers; exceeded revenue objectives by 37%.
• Established go-to-market business strategies with domestic and international carrier partners for Palm phones; exceeded revenue objectives by 37%; generated $50M revenue in first 6 months.
• Created lead generation programs that provided direct and channel partner sales teams with over 300,000 unique leads; increased lead generation responses by 72%.
• Led cross-functional product launch marketing teams; reduced time-to-market planning and execution by eight-weeks and saved $850,000 in costs.
• Produced five-competitive analysis reports that incorporated “battle card” and “selling-against” guides for sales teams. Created business cases and executive dashboards that resulted in 11-major customer conversions with incremental sales of $9 Million dollars.
• Developed six-channel and partner sales campaigns. Built high-impact sales tools, including white papers, case studies, ROI Calculators and product evaluation programs that resulted in incremental sales of 1,200 phones.
• Frequent spokesperson, educator, speaker and presenter at public relations, webinar, industry, and trade events; contributed and quoted in the Palm Blog and in industry and trade publications.