To use my knowledge, skills, and abilities within the human services industry.
Computer Operations systems
Microsoft office suite
My interest are reading, exercising, live theater and participating in community service events to protect children and prevent homelessness.
Jun 2012 - Present
Disabled Veteran Outreach Specialist
- ·Deliver extraordinary customer service to all internal and external customers.
- ·Provide assessment and case management services for targeted veteran population.
- ·Assess appropriate client need for health and welfare services.
- ·Provide education and referrals to community resources.
- ·Provide job seekers with job referrals according to employer-specific criteria.
Feb 2010 - Jun 2012
- Provided extraordinary customer service to interior and exterior customers;
- Assess and resolve complicated unemployment insurance claims;
- Provided job referrals per specific employer designated criteria;
- Provided community resources per assessed need of clients;
- Provided resume writing and interview trainings;
- Received and processed job orders received from employers into state job referral system.
Aug 2009 - May 2010
Armed Security Officer
Alpha Protective Service
- Ensured the safety of federal employees and visitors while on federal property.
- Performed access and control duties at perimeter control points.
- Conducted threat assessment services within a federal facility.