Looking for a Senior Executive position in an organization that allows me to utilize my expertise and interpersonal skills to increase market share and expand its customer base.
- Executive Vice President,
- Worldwide Field Operations
- Sr. Vice President Worldwide Sales
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
I am a networking industry veteran with over eighteen years experience and a proven winning track
record in sales and sales management fields. I am a self-motivated and determined individual with
significant experience with enterprise, service provider and resellers.
Prior to being named Sr. Vice President of Worldwide Sales, I served as Vice President of Worldwide
Strategic Alliances at Force10 Networks where I developed the company’s global partner program.
Earlier in my career, I played a leading role at Cisco in developing, growing and directing a nationwide
sales operation responsible for one of their largest partners, SBC Communications. While with Cisco, I
increased annual revenue from $60 million to more than $1 billion in less than four years.
I have also held sales roles with Nortel Networks and SBC Communications.
- A leader with substantial hands-on experience.
- Experience with start-up’s and major corporations.
- An individual whose personal philosophy and values have enabled me to succeed and to inspire and lead others.