- Provide on-site advisory and trading support for Client, The Capital Group - a preeminent U.S. investment manager with $1.147 trillion AUM.
- Assess and examine current risk profile for Capital Group's Client accounts. Instrumental in designing and implementing various departmental projects and initiatives.
- Automating communication of settlement instructions for over 1,000+ accounts to minimize settlement failure.
- Manage trade processing, confirmation matching, and fails management for equities and foreign exchange positions.
- Manage FX currency decisions, income repatriation, account prefunding and NPV calculations.for global equities trading