Components Business Supplier Quality Director
Responsible for the quality of $2.8Bn supplied material through a newly formed team comprising of five business units in the Components segment (Turbo Technologies, Emission Solutions, Filtration, Fuel Systems, Electronics). Primary responsibility for the leadership of a global team and the development of people, systems and processes to assure world class quality, supporting 37 manufacturing locations through a global supply base of 1730 suppliers.
- Development of a 'one components' mindset through the alignment of strategic goals, key performance indicators and organisation design.
- Responsibility for a direct team of 68 and a managed expense budget of $6.1M
- Developing the organisation to incorporate an enterprise wide supplier development function
- Identification of $15M opportunity through the creation of a supplier warranty recovery process.
- Creation and development of an analytics role in the team to embrace the use of 'big data', allowing for more appropriate strategic decisions with respect to resourcing work.