Pearce Fischbeck Capital Partners
Pearce Fischbeck Capital Partners provides domestic and global fund managers a highly principled and professional conduit to access Australian institutional investors and asset consultants. PFCP has extensive experience in developing asset class appropriate value added client engagement strategies, sales and distribution to the Australian institutional investment market for fund managers.
I am responsible for;
- Conducting operational due-diligence on fund managers and recommending capability improvements.
- Developing an appropriate strategy and narrative which identifies and delivers meaningful dialogue with increasingly 'time-poor' asset consultants and institutional investment professionals.
In my capacity with PFCP I have developed successful positioning, engagement, communications, and sales strategies for multi asset managers such as;
- Copia Investment Partners (Boutique multi asset manager),
- Ralton Asset Management (Australian equities fund manager),
- QATO Capital (Quantitative negative Beta fund),
- Jamieson Coote Bonds (Global macro bond manager),
- Paragon Funds Management (Australian absolute return fund manager),
- Totus Capital (Absolute return manager).
I have extensive multi strategy experience spanning equities, equity derivatives, multi asset absolute return, fixed income, property trust and syndicated property development investment.