IT Support Analyst
Humboldt General Hospital
- IT Support Analyst providing helpdesk support for over 250 clients with over 50 servers.
- Installation of Operating Systems inclusive of Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Red Hat Enterprise Linux and VMware vSphere Hypervisor ESXi. Installed Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter and provisioned the Hyper-V environment. Created over 20 virtual servers primarily in Hyper-V, as well as servers in VMware.
- Installed and configured software running on servers inclusive of Philips Heartstart Telemedicine, 3M Coding and Reimbursement, iSeries Navigator, AlarmLock DL Windows, and Spiceworks Helpdesk.
- Supported IBM AS/400 servers with Medhost’s HMS software.
- Provisioned, configured, and deployed servers and client computers for specific roles.
- Installed HP ProLiant DL360 and DL380 Gen 8 servers, EMC VNXe SAN storage system, HP Laser Printers, Panasonic surveillance cameras and Alarmlock door lock gateways, Fujitsu and Cannon Scanners, HP, Cisco and Dell Switches, Zultys analog telephone adaptors, AudioCodes Fax adapters and Zultys VOIP telephones. Involved in project change management for installation of HP POE switching equipment to support VOIP telephone system.