Resume for Hire at Conserve Accounts Receivable Management
- Hamburg, New York
- [email protected]
- Evaluate clients physical needs by a three point assessment
1. Initial Interview with Client - Outlying physical needs and concerns of the client, ensuring client understands proper procedure before, during and after the massage.
2. Hands on Assessment - Properly evaluate client within given parameters of legal massage practice limits
3. End Interview with Client - Outline new found issues with client, present a plan of action to reduce and eventually eliminate bodily pain and discomfort through a series of productive revisits.
Student Massage Therapist highlighted skill - Client Attainment
It is the objective of every massage therapist to lockdown a client into coming back. It is because of the quality of services rendered and the vision for progression down a positive path that must be made absolutely clear to the client.
Start to finish
- Maintain professional appearance standards in all aspects of the job
1. Personal appearance - clean shaven, appropriately attired according to dress code standards and always remain in control
2. Hot by design - Same presentation consistently, hot and ready to serve
Food Service Professional highlighted skill - Consistency
A good friend of mine Chef Andrew Chatonay - 5 start rated, once stated to me, "a dish should be portrayal of the creator to the cliente" Meaning what you create should be you in essence. I believe that no matter what I do it should be a portrayal consistently of myself it should be organized and professional.
* I have a passion for cooking *
Summary of highlighted relevant skills: I believe that all three highlighted skills would come together perfectly for Conserve. I know this because I have quite a few acquaintances that work there already and have given me a few insiders.
Through the use of IPC skills and maintaining a professional appearance and approach consistently, I believe that me and conserve would make a great pair.
I know I do not have more specific and acute skills related to this job. However, I would love the opportunity to make a new heading for myself. I have a passion for success and I believe I have the tools to get there.